Before you start
Prior to completing the membership application form we recommend that you:
- Verify if your organization is already a member of IEEE SA. Please check your entity status by reviewing IEEE SA’s online member directory.
- Review the following eligibility requirements policies that will provide you with information on IEEE SA and the privileges, rights and obligations of its member entities.
Corporate Membership Eligibility Requirements
IEEE Code of Ethics
IEEE Intellectual Property Rules
Policies and Procedures for Corporate Standardization
After you have submitted the Membership Application Form
- You will receive an electronic receipt confirming that the application form has been submitted.
- The membership team will review the completed application form within 48 hours of receipt. An invoice will be sent to the primary contact via email.
- Full membership is granted upon payment of required appropriate membership dues to IEEE.
- A welcome letter will be sent to the primary contact when full membership is granted.
- At any time during the process, the IEEE SA Membership team is available to answer any questions. Please feel free to contact +1 732 562 6381, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Application Information
You may obtain a hard-copy application by sending an email to email@example.com.